Goodguys Spring Lone Star Nationals
The Goodguys 8th Spring Lone Star Nationals is a giant three day American hot rodding festival featuring over 2,000 hot rods, customs, classics, street rods, muscle cars & trick trucks through 1987 vintage nestled into the infield of the Great American Speedway, the Texas Motor Speedway. In addition to the car show, this huge automotive happening will showcase the following features:
- Vendor midway featuring commercial exhibits and a tractor trailer midway
- Goodguys AutoCross featuring the Lone Star Shootout presented by Tremec
- Builder’s Choice Awards selected by KC Mathieu of KC’s Paint Shop
- Giant used auto parts swap meet and cars-for-sale area
- Special feature parking areas on Saturday including Mighty Muscle, Homebuilt Heaven and more.
- Nitro Thunderfest dragster exhibition presented by Fuelcurve.com—nitro in the air
- Team Texas stock car & limo rides (additional ticket required)
- Goodgals Gallery—arts & crafts
- Musical entertainment on Saturday and Sunday
- Kids zone—PPG Coloring contest, costumed characters, Revell model car kit make n‘ take sessions, and lots of fun for the entire family.