Palace Theatre presents Classic Film Series
Celebrate classic movies on the big screen at Grapevine’s Historic Palace Theatre.
Movie screenings include:
- January 5: Goldfinger - Special agent 007 comes face to face with one of the most notorious villains of all time, and must outwit and outgun the powerful tycoon to prevent him from obliterating the world's economy.
- January 12: Secondhand Lions - This film is a coming-of-age story about a shy boy sent to spend the summer with his eccentric uncles in Texas.
- January 13: The Sting - Two grifters team up to pull off the ultimate con.
- January 19: National Treasure - A historian races to find the legendary Templar Treasure before a team of mercenaries.
- January 20: Raiders of the Lost Ark - Adventurer Indiana Jones is hired by the U.S. government to find the Ark of the Covenant before the Nazis.
- January 26: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - It's Harry's third year at Hogwarts; not only does he have a new "Defense Against the Dark Arts" teacher, but convicted murderer Sirius Black has escaped the Wizards' Prison and is coming after Harry.
- January 27: The Birds - A wealthy San Francisco socialite follows a potential boyfriend to a small Northern California town that slowly takes a turn for the bizarre when birds suddenly begin to attack people.
- February 2: Cool Runnings - When a Jamaican sprinter is disqualified from the Olympic Games, he enlists the help of a dishonored coach to start the first Jamaican Bobsled Team. Wear a patriotic USA shirt or jacket and receive a free small popcorn.
Receive a free small popcorn with same day receipt from a Grapevine restaurant.