Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Where to eat in Fort Worth right now: 6 best new restaurants in the suburbs. Fort Worth has seen buzzy new restaurants open in obvious places we all expect. But there's buzz happening in the 'burbs, too. For the September edition of Where to Eat, we go beyond the loop to find the six best new restaurants in the suburbs.
2. Amon Carter Museum reopens after glorious renovation of galleries. The Amon Carter Museum of American Art is back. The museum reopens on September 14 after a three-month closure, which capped off a year-long renovation project — one that brings a new layout and an improved experience for visitors.
3. Trio of huge rock bands promises hella mega concert at Rangers' new ballpark. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer will join forces for the first time ever on The Hella Mega Tour, presented by Harley-Davidson, which will stop at Globe Life Field in Arlington on July 31, 2020.
4. Pioneering Dallas beauty pro unpacks her shears in new Arlington salon. Dallas beauty entrepreneur Jessica "Jake" Tafoya is expanding her burgeoning salon empire with a new location of her popular Mod + Body Labb a little farther west, in Arlington. The new location will be Tafoya's third in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and is expected to open in October.
5. These are the 12 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. Visual art will take center stage in and around Fort Worth this weekend, with an iconic museum opening its doors again and two big exhibitions coming to a close. There will also be a wine festival, two new theater productions, and more. Here are the best ways to spend your free time this weekend.