This Week's Hot Headlines
New Halloween event carves out place in this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Pumpkin Nights brings new family Halloween fun to Dallas-Fort Worth. Pumpkin Nights, an interactive Halloween experience and festival that's new to the Dallas-Fort Worth area, will open to the public on Thursday, October 10, at Howell Farms in Arlington.
2. New indoor-rowing studios pull hot fitness trend into Fort Worth area. With smooth strokes in fluid motion, group fitness class participants move together like teammates on a boat, rowing on individual machines with power at a cadence guided by an enthusiastic instructor. That’s the concept behind The Row House, a new indoor rowing studio now open in Southlake and coming soon to Keller.
3. K-pop bandwagon rolls into Fort Worth with Dickies Arena concert. Fort Worth K-pop fans will get the first glimpse of all-star group SuperM in the United States when it launches its North American tour on November 11 at Dickies Arena, the only Texas stop on the tour.
4. Healthy bites and beer buoy up this Fort Worth restaurant news. This collection of Fort Worth dining news includes items about burgers, beer, and brunch. Here's the latest dish on restaurant news.
5. These are the 8 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. The slate of events in and around Fort Worth this weekend features subject matter that's all over the board. Among the choices are golf in a ballpark, an acclaimed documentary, an Oktoberfest celebration, and more.