Dallas-based JSX adds $600 hop-on flights to Phoenix for World Series
Rangers fans who want to root for their Home Team on the road during the World Series have a new way to get there fast: JSX air carrier is adding special pop-up flights between Dallas and Phoenix just for the Series.
According to a release, flights will operate once per day, every day, October 27-November 5, or until the games are completed (and the Rangers win the trophy, obvi). Fares start at $599 one-way, and tickets are available at www.jsx.com.
"JSX is this year’s ultimate sports travel hack that lets eager fans bypass the hassle of crowds, airport dwell times, and unpredictable cancellations and endless flight delays, and get to their favorite stadium with ease," the release proclaims.
The World Series flight schedule will look like this:
- October 27: Phoenix to Dallas, departing 12 pm
- October 28: Dallas to Phoenix, departing 10:30 am and Phoenix to Dallas, departing 12 pm
- October 29: Dallas to Phoenix, departing 11:30 am
- October 30: Dallas to Phoenix, departing 3:45 pm
- October 31: Phoenix to Dallas, departing 10:30 am and Dallas to Phoenix, departing 3:45 pm
- November 1: Phoenix to Dallas, departing 10:30 am and Dallas to Phoenix, departing 3:45 pm
- November 2: Phoenix to Dallas, departing 11:30 am
- November 3: Dallas to Phoenix, departing 12 pm
- November 4: Phoenix to Dallas, departing 10:30 am and Dallas to Phoenix, departing 12 pm
- November 5: Phoenix to Dallas, departing 11:30 am
As with all JSX domestic flights, customers may check in just 20 minutes before departure (hence, the "hop-on" idea) and fly out of crowd-free private terminals. In Dallas, that terminal is at Dallas Love Field (DAL, 7201 Lemmon Ave.) and in Phoenix, it's at Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) airport.
JSX, a "public charter" carrier, continues to tout its "no crowds, no lines, and no fuss" travel experience that made them especially popular during the pandemic.
Passengers have access to valet parking, touchless check-in, Wi-Fi lounges, and speedy baggage retrieval. The 30-seat planes are now beaming up to SpaceX's Starlink Wifi, and there's a pet-friendly policy that allows small dogs and cats to fly for a small fee.
The Texas Rangers take on the Arizona Diamondbacks in the World Series, with games to be played at Globe Life Field in Arlington and Chase Field in Phoenix. Rangers have home field advantage. Limited tickets are on sale. All games will air on FOX.
2023 World Series Schedule:
- Game 1: Friday, October 27 - Globe Life Field
- Game 2: Saturday, October 28 - Globe Life Field
- Game 3: Monday, October 30 - Chase Field
- Game 4: Tuesday, October 31 - Chase Field
- Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, November 1 - Chase Field
- Game 6 (if necessary): Friday, November 3 - Globe Life Field
- Game 7 (if necessary): Saturday, November 4 - Globe Life Field
All flights are available for booking via the JSX website.