This week's hot headlines
Yellowstone's starry season premiere tops this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here. Need Thanksgiving dining options? Find those here.
1. 'Yellowstone' stars hit the red carpet for season 5 premiere in Fort Worth Stockyards. On a chilly fall Sunday evening, the cast and crew of Yellowstone descended on Fort Worth for the hit Paramount TV show's long-awaited season 5 premiere. Stars and supporters of both Yellowstone and its Fort Worth-shot prequel 1883 hit the red carpet (okay, technically it was black) at Hotel Drover before sitting down to a screening at the Downtown Cowtown at the Isis theater.
2. 13 things to know before you go to Parade of Lights 2022 in downtown Fort Worth. Downtown Fort Worth will light up with holiday spirit a few days before Thanksgiving, as the 2022 GM Financial Parade of Lights ushers in the festive season on Sunday, November 20. Here's what to know about road closures, parking, and more before you head downtown.
3. Where to drink in Fort Worth right now: 5 best bars for cozy fall cocktails. With consistently cool weather finally here and a couple weeks left in November to enjoy it, the time is right to sip something spirited and fall-spiced. Throw on a sweater and check off these five Fort Worth bars for the best of fall cocktails.
4. Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo goes worldwide for 2023 concert series. The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo has unveiled the initial lineup for its 2023 Auditorium Concert Series, taking place on various dates during the 23-day event, January 13 through February 4. Acts include John Michael Montgomery with Deana Carter, Tesla, ONEUS, and Larry the Cable Guy.
5. Main Event adds in-house restaurant to fun & games at all Dallas-Fort Worth locations. Main Event, the Dallas-based entertainment chain known for its arcade games, sports, and prizes, has added something edible to its roster: a full restaurant called Family Kitchen that puts a creative spin on arcade favorites such as burgers, sandwiches, and pizza.