Panther Island Pavilion presents Rockin’ the River
Rockin’ the River is back for a 10th year of music and tubing. Each week, the event features five different bands playing back-to-back sets beginning around 2:15 pm on the Coors Light Waterfront Stage. After the headlining band finishes, the water party moves to the shore with the fifth and final band playing on the after-party stage before a weekly fireworks display.
- July 3 - Jonathan Tyler & The Northern Lights with Carson Jeffrey, Dylan Wheeler, Kenny Feidler and Corina Grove.
- July 10 - Giovannie & The Hired Guns with The Lowdown Drifters, Austin English, Dustin Massey and Ross Cooper
- July 17 - The Dirty River Boys with Hellground Glory, Saints Eleven, Mitchell Ferguson and Ben Kadlecek
- July 24 - Chris Colston with Cody Hibbard, Lucas Jagneaux, Comanche Moon and Timlightyear
- July 31 - Cody Canada & The Departed with Austin Meade, Waves and Travis Roberts
- August 7 - John Baumann with Jon Stork, Teague Brothers Band, Taylor Hunnicutt and Western Youth