This Week's Hot Headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. One Fort Worth neighbor cracks Zillow's list of million-dollar cities. While it may feel like home prices are continually surging, they aren't quite at the level of many others in the U.S. that are known as "million-dollar cities." Zillow reports that there are currently 218 of these high-dollar neighborhoods in the nation, cities with a typical home value of $1 million or more. Within those, only three are located in Texas — one, in Tarrant County.
2. Best Fort Worth restaurants for dining out on Valentine's Day 2020. With Valentine’s Day falling on a Friday this year, many restaurants are gearing up for big crowds. Make reservations now and save from scrambling later. Here’s a list of Fort Worth establishments hosting special dinner events to celebrate the evening of love. Check back often, as the list will grow as the day gets closer.
3. Affordable new Fort Worth fitness chain pumps 'mood over muscle' motto. The new year brought a new fitness chain to the Fort Worth area — and along with the treadmills, Zumba classes, and personal training sessions, it's offering a modern message of body-positivity. New York-based Blink Fitness recently acquired four former Fitness 2000 gyms in Tarrant County, with plans to further expand around DFW.
4. New food hall at Grapevine hotel signs on 4 top DFW restaurants. There's a new food hall coming to Grapevine, and it now has four restaurants signed up. Called Harvest Hall, it's a European-style food hall connected to Hotel Vin, a 120-room six-story boutique hotel opening in historic Grapevine.
5. Huddle around this new Fort Worth restaurant serving breakfast all day. There's a new breakfast in town, courtesy of Huddle House, an Atlanta-based chain that has opened a location in Fort Worth, at 1151 Martin Luther King Jr. Fwy. Huddle House is known for its round-the-clock breakfast, Southern hospitality, generous portions, and affordable prices.