This Week's Hot Headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. 3 Fort Worth billionaires join Alice Walton on Forbes' 2022 list of the world's richest. In the battle of the world’s billionaires, newly minted Texan Elon Musk comes out on top for 2022, ahead of Fort Worth's Alice Walton. Three other Fort Worth billionaires are sitting pretty, too. This, according to Forbes magazine’s new ranking of the world’s richest people.
2. Suni Lee and 3 Olympic teammates head to Fort Worth for NCAA Gymnastics Championships. Olympic all-around champion Sunisa Lee and three of her silver-medalist teammates from last summer's Tokyo Games — Jordan Chiles, Jade Carey, and Grace McCallum — are coming to Fort Worth to compete in the NCAA Women’s National Collegiate Gymnastics Championship. The meet takes place April 14-16 at Dickies Arena.
3. Take a Look at this new luxury dine-in cinema opening in Arlington. A new dine-in luxury movie theater is about to unroll in Arlington: Look Dine-In Cinemas, the Dallas-based theater chain with in-theater dining, will open its 10th location, in Arlington, at 5727 West I-20 at Green Oak Boulevard.
4. New openings and spring menus freshen this Fort Worth restaurant news. This roundup of Fort Worth dining news has exciting openings on the way, new brunch offerings, generous new happy hours, new seasonal spring menus, and a special limited-edition sauce from a fast-food giant. Here's what's happening in Fort Worth restaurant news.
5. Best bluebonnet spots in Dallas-Fort Worth and around Texas in spring 2022. A lack of showers brings sluggish spring flowers. And due to drought conditions, our beloved Texas bluebonnets and other wildflowers have gotten a slow start in Dallas-Fort Worth and across much of Texas. But they're finally popping up all over. Here's where to see the best ones right now.