Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. The 10 most fabulous fall fêtes that every Fort Worth socialite should attend. Fort Worth, it's time to party. Fall social season is here, and that means benefits and fundraisers galore. We've scoured the social calendar through the end of the year to come up with a list of the city's 10 must-attend philanthropic fêtes.
2. Newborn baby only hours old is dropped off at Fort Worth fire station. Someone dropped off their newborn baby at a fire station in Fort Worth. According to a release from the city of Fort Worth, an infant just hours old was dropped off at Fort Worth Fire Station 38 on September 26 at 8:30 am. The newborn appeared to be in good health.
3. These are the 11 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. The final weekend in September around Fort Worth will be full of great performances, ranging from three new theatrical productions to a trio of concerts. Here are the best ways to spend your free time over this weekend.
4. Cool ice cream concept Lumi Snow closes both Fort Worth-area stores. A cool ice cream concept has, sadly, closed up shop: Lumi Snow, which did Taiwanese-style shaved ice at two shops in the Fort Worth area, closed both on September 22.
5. Chipotle opens restaurant in Fort Worth with special new drive-thru. There's a new Chipotle Mexican Grill opening in Fort Worth, with a feature that's almost brand new to Texas. The restaurant, which opens on September 26 at 7100 Blue Mound Rd., will come with a drive-thru lane where you can pick up your order without leaving your car.