This Week's Hot Headlines
5 new Fort Worth restaurants heat up this week's most popular stories
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Where to eat in Fort Worth right now: 5 hot new restaurants for November. The heartbeat of Fort Worth's dining scene is the mom-and-pop restaurant, typically run by those who know, live in, and love our city. For the November edition of Where to Eat, we bring news of five new family-run spots.
2. Best Fort Worth restaurants for dining on Thanksgiving Day 2019. If you're not keen on cooking this Thanksgiving, this list has the best Fort Worth restaurants that are open on the holiday, serving brunch, dinner, and everything in between. Most require reservations, so don't wait to make your plan.
3. Innovative wine bar in Fort Worth lets customers pour self-serve sips. There's an exciting new concept coming to Fort Worth: Called 38 & Vine, it's a wine bar and tasting room set to open in December in the Foundry District, between downtown and the Cultural District.
4. Real Housewives of Dallas star LeeAnne Locken lifts the veil on her $4 million wedding. Take away the TV cameras, the million-dollar tiara, and the People magazine reporter, and LeeAnne Locken and Rich Emberlin were just two people pledging their love in a heartfelt wedding last spring. But simple “I do’s” just won’t do when you’re a star of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Dallas.
5. These are the 12 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. This weekend, Fort Worth will host an annual film festival, several big events at the hottest new venue, a concert-style theater production, and much more.