This Week's Hot Headlines
New Texas Live restaurant hits a home run in this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth stories
Editor's note:A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Arlington's Texas Live adds new fan favorite restaurant: Tex-Mex. The fans get exactly what they asked for at Rangers Republic, a brand new Tex-Mex restaurant at Texas Live, the entertainment and hospitality destination located in the Arlington Entertainment District.
2. Jurassic World jumps off screens and into arenas with tour coming to Fort Worth. Just as it did with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Feld Entertainment is taking Jurassic World off of movie screens and into arenas across the United States with a tour that will come to Dickies Arena, August 13-16, 2020.
3. Hill Country pizzeria Inferno's slings spicy pizza spinoff in Fort Worth. A pizza restaurant from Texas' Hill Country is opening a location in Fort Worth. It's called Inferno's Pizzeria, and it's going in at 629 Stayton St., in one of the ground-floor retail spaces at the Lofts at Alta Leftbank building.
5. Ballroom-dancing bride and groom partner up at sweet spring wedding in Fort Worth. While the two weren’t partnered on the dance floor initially, sparks flew quickly between ballroom dancers Heather Aguilar and Travis Hoopingarner. Within just a few months, Travis asked Heather’s parents for their daughter’s hand in marriage and they tied the knot on March 28, 2019 in Fort Worth.
4. These are the 10 best things to do in Fort Worth on Thanksgiving weekend. This weekend's mix of holiday and non-holiday happenings includes a concert with a visit from Santa, glittering light displays, screenings of one of the best movies of the year, a charity race, and the closing of a local art exhibit.