Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Downtown hotel steakhouse snazzes up this Fort Worth restaurant news. Fort Worth's dining scene is lit, with loads of big openings — everything from a VIP steakhouse to a cool food truck that has found a permanent home. Here's what's happening in Fort Worth restaurant news.
2. The most dazzling Christmas light displays around Fort Worth in 2019. Entire streets, blocks, parks, and major attractions throughout North Texas have flipped the switch on this year's festive yuletide decor. Here are the biggest, best, and brightest commercial and neighborhood Christmas light displays around Fort Worth in 2019.
3. These are the 10 can't-miss shows in Dallas-Fort Worth theater for December. Some theaters have decked the halls and are offering holiday fare, while others are just as happy to present shows with year-round appeal. No matter which you're drawn to, there's plenty of choice. Here are the 10 shows to see in order by start date.
4. Couple weathers the storm with magical, muddy wedding at Fort Worth-area family home. You know a wedding was good when the bride leaves with six inches of mud on the hem of her gown. Such was the case for Julia Bunch Fearis, who wed her longtime beau, Galen Fearis, at her childhood home in Waxahachie on April 6, 2019.
5. These are the 13 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. It's a packed weekend around Fort Worth, with the usual slate of holiday events taking a backseat to non-holiday happenings. Choices include a classic Broadway musical, four different holiday concerts, two college basketball games at the city's newest venue, a country music celebration, and more.