We Will Always Love You
Dolly Parton hosts pop-up shop during ACM Awards week in Dallas-Fort Worth
ACM Awards co-host Dolly Parton knows what the people want: more Dolly. So the Queen of Country is opening a limited-run pop-up shop called Dolly! All Access during ACM Awards Week, at The Star in Frisco.
All of Parton's brand partners will be there for a "custom, curated shopping experience" that's available May 9-14, from 3-10 pm Tuesday through Thursday and 12-8 pm Friday through Sunday.
A live DJ will be spinning the Smoky Mountain Songbird's hits while fans can shop for:
- Duncan Hines' Dolly Parton Baking Collection of cakes, cornbread, muffins, and brownies
- Dolly Parton Funko Pop! Rocks dolls
- Dolly: Scent From Above; Dolly: Smoky Mountain; and Dolly’s Front Porch Collection portfolio of fragrances by Scent Beauty, with fragrance testing opportunities and the debut of a new commercial
- Doggy Parton dog clothes, toys, and accessories by SportPet
- The children's book Dolly Parton’s Billy The Kid Makes It Big
- An American Greetings "Dolly Parton SmashUp" virtual card experience and free limited-window subscription
- A line of Dolly-inspired and Dolly-branded, eco-friendly, disposable party supplies called "Celebrate With Dolly"
- Pre-order the Rockstar album, featuring a red carpet step & repeat entry, never-before-seen photos from thealbum's photoshoot, exclusive merchandise, and custom display items from the shoot
- Pre-order Behind The Seams: My Life In Rhinestones, along with a photo experience and costume exhibit
- Classic Dolly Parton merchandise, of course
You can find Dolly! All Access at 3620 The Star Blvd., suite 1205, Frisco.
Dolly Parton merchandise will also be available during ACM Awards Week on May 9-10 via a merchandise trailer on The Star complex, and May 11 inside The Ford Center during the 58th Academy of Country Music Awards.
Those not lucky enough to have a ticket can stream the show live on Prime Video beginning at 7 pm CT.