This week's hot headlines
Rooftop cinema premiere leads this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. 8 essential tips for sky-high fun at Fort Worth's new Rooftop Cinema Club. After months of anticipation and a few delays, the new Rooftop Cinema Club Downtown Fort Worth finally premiered on November 1. The al fresco urban cinema at the Worthington Renaissance Hotel is more than an outdoor movie theater — it's a whole experience. Here are some tips for making the most of an evening at the Rooftop Cinema.
2. Best Fort Worth restaurants for Thanksgiving 2022 dining-in or to-go. One minute it's January. The next minute, we're thinking about the holidays. It's never too soon to start dreaming about pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, and stuffing fragrant with sage and thyme. Here are the best restaurants to get Thanksgiving 2022 feasts in Fort Worth.
3. Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks join forces for iconic concert at AT&T Stadium. Music legends Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks will co-headline a special concert at AT&T Stadium on April 8, 2023, the first time the two have ever performed on the same stage in Texas.
4. New dishes and grand openings make this Fort Worth restaurant news tasty. This roundup of Fort Worth dining news has tasty tidbits about new dishes, new menus, and big-name chefs. There's also a sad closure, but with a silver lining. Here's what's happening in Fort Worth restaurant news.
5. Fort Worth music group promises rock 'n' roll experience with weeklong Beethoven extravaganza. In a first for Dallas-Fort Worth, the Chamber Music Society of Fort Worth will present all 16 of Ludwig van Beethoven's string quartets in a series called the Quartet Cycle. The Miró Quartet, a classical string quartet based in Austin, will perform the Quartet Cycle with five concerts over seven days, November 7-13, at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.