Willie Nelson proves age is just a number with latest tour coming to North Texas
Willie Nelson is on the road again as the headliner of the 2023 Outlaw Music Festival Tour, which will stop at Dos Equis Pavilion in Dallas on Friday, June 30.
The country music legend, who will have turned 90 by the time the tour starts, will travel to at least 16 cities over the summer, with more to be announced at a later date. The first leg of the tour starts on June 23 in Somerset, Wisconsin, and also includes a stop in The Woodlands on July 2.
Nelson will front a rotating lineup of performers that will be different at each stop. Performers in Dallas will include Willie Nelson & Family, Whiskey Myers, Flatland Cavalry, Brittney Spencer, and Particle Kid.
“I can’t wait to be on the road with the amazing group of artists joining us on this year’s Outlaw Music Festival Tour,” said Nelson in a statement. “It is always a great day of music and fun with family, friends and the incredible fans, and even more special this year in celebration of my 90th birthday.”
The tireless singer just released his 99th (!) studio album, I Don't Know a Thing About Love, comprised entirely of songs written by Harlan Howard, who gave Nelson his first job as as songwriter.
Tickets for the tour go on sale on Friday, March 17, at 10 am via OutlawMusicFestival.com. VIP packages including premium seats and exclusive festival merchandise will be available.
Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning on Tuesday, March 14, at 10 am until Thursday, March 16, at 10 pm through the Citi Entertainment program.
OUTLAW MUSIC FESTIVAL TOUR DATES
- June 23 - Somerset, WI – Somerset Amphitheater
- June 24 - East Troy, WI – Alpine Valley Music Theatre
- June 25 - St. Louis, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- June 29 - Rogers, AR – Walmart AMP
- June 30 - Dallas, TX – Dos Equis Pavilion
- July 2 - The Woodlands, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- July 28 - Columbia, MD – Merriweather Post Pavilion
- July 29 - Bethel, NY – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- July 30 - Darien, NY – Darien Lake Amphitheater
- August 2 - Gilford, NH – Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion
- August 4 - Hershey, PA – Hersheypark Stadium
- August 5 - Philadelphia, PA – TD Pavilion at The Mann
- August 6 - Holmdel, NJ – PNC Bank Arts Center
- August 11 - Cleveland, OH – Blossom Music Center
- August 12 - Pittsburgh, PA – The Pavilion at Star Lake
- August 13 - Cincinnati, OH – Riverbend Music Center