This Week's Hot Headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Only one Fort Worth spot lands on Texas Monthly's best new restaurants list. One Fort Worth restaurant got the nod from Texas Monthly in the magazine's annual assessment of the state's best new restaurants. Titled "The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020," the list ranks 10 establishments as well as honorable mentions.
2. These are the 9 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. You can bounce around from subject to subject this weekend in Fort Worth. There will be a national tour of a Broadway musical, a show for all your home and garden needs, three different concerts with well-known singers and bands, and much more. Here are the best ways to spend your free time this weekend.
3. Acclaimed Fort Worth seafood restaurant Pacific Table launches spinoff. The Gables Water Street mixed-use project in Las Colinas has snared an exciting new restaurant from an acclaimed chef: Pacific Table, the casual fine-dining restaurant from chef Felipe Armenta, has opened a location at 5238 N. O'Connor Blvd., #136, next door to Olivella's Pizza and across the street from Williams Square.
4. These are the 7 best food and drink events in Fort Worth this week. It’s officially Mardi Gras season and Fort Worth is letting the good times roll with several themed events this week. Plan for Mardi Gras brunches, a crawfish boil, and a gumbo cook-off. Save room for mac and cheese, as there’s a festival for that, too.
5. Fort Worth's Shops at Clearfork welcomes new luxury designer store. An international fashion brand joins the mix at The Shops at Clearfork: CH Carolina Herrera, which is the retail chain founded by the eponymous designer in 2001, will open a location on Monahans Avenue, between Louis Vuitton and Tory Burch.