Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Food truck known for trendy birria tacos finds new Fort Worth home. One of Fort Worth's most popular food trucks is upgrading to a brick-and-mortar location. Calisience, which draws sell-out crowds for its crispy birria tacos, will open a permanent location on the city's east side, not far from where the truck originally started.
2. Fort Worth's hottest new hotel is selling off furnishings at rock-bottom prices. What do you do when you buy too much stuff to furnish your new house? Hold a garage sale. And that's sort of what the Hotel Drover is doing to get rid of a few odds and ends that didn't make the cut when the luxe new Stockyards property opened a few months ago.
3. This $39 million North Texas stunner is the priciest home for sale in the state. A massive Dallas-area estate that went on the market in 2016 at $39 million is for sale again — at the same price. Realtor.com reports that the 2.86-acre estate, at 6767 Hunters Glen Rd. in University Park, is the most expensive home currently for sale in Texas.
4. Smoothies and bowls give this Fort Worth restaurant news a healthy glow. This roundup of Fort Worth dining news runs the gamut from tacos to pizza to healthy bowls and smoothies. There's an opening and a closure, and a little of everything in between.
5. Meet the amazing Texas athletes competing on Team USA at the Tokyo Olympics. After a long, excruciating extra year of waiting, the Tokyo Olympics are finally off and running this month. The event still known as the "2020 Olympic Games" starts Friday, July 23, and Team USA is set to jet over its best athletes — dozens of whom are Texans. Here's a quick look at top Team USA athletes from Texas and how to follow them on Instagram.