Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Want a list of best things to do this weekend? Find that here.
1. Best Fort Worth restaurants for Thanksgiving 2021 dining-in or to-go. Restaurants are ready to serve families again for Thanksgiving, and the options for dining in or taking meals to-go are plentiful in the Fort Worth area. Here's our list of Fort Worth restaurants hosting feasts in their dining rooms, offering takeaway, and the ones doing both. (Check back often as the list will grow as Turkey Day approaches.)
2. Mansfield restaurant to bring handheld chicken & waffles to Fort Worth area. A novel restaurant concept is coming to the Fort Worth area, tailor-made for those on the go. Called Chick'nCone, it does something you never knew you wanted: It allows you to eat chicken & waffles in an easy, convenient movable-feast cone.
3. Return of the chocolate piñata smashes this Fort Worth restaurant news. This roundup of restaurant news around Fort Worth includes openings, new dishes, and tempting happy hour bites. There are chocolate pop-ups coming our way and the return of an epic chocolate piñata. Here's what's happening in Fort Worth restaurant news.
4. Macy's unveils newly renovated adorably petite store in Southlake. Department store chain Macy's continues its heroic comeback with stores galore across Dallas-Fort Worth, and that included unveiling its newly renovated Market by Macy's Southlake store on Friday, October 29.
5. Immersive and dishy DaVinci-Michelangelo show makes titanic debut in Fort Worth. While two different Van Gogh "immersive experiences" are drawing all the buzz, there's another show that's snuck into town, taking art fans inside the minds of two of the world's most iconic artists. "DaVinci & Michelangelo: The Titans Experience" is a multimedia production that explores the geniuses' works and lives for one weekend only, November 4-7, at Fort Worth Botanic Garden.