This week's hot headlines
A look back at top dining stories leads this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. The 10 most delectable dining headlines Fort Worth devoured in 2022. Looking back at our most-read dining stories of 2022, we see Fort Worth's adoration of a certain Texas grocery store that's finally expanding into Tarrant County - it claimed two spots in our top 10. Readers also gobbled up news about new restaurants, a new high-tech McDonald's, and Fort Worth's very first Tastemaker Awards event honoring local culinary superstars.
2. Cheers to the top Fort Worth restaurants for New Year's Day 2023 brunch. New Year's Day falls on a Sunday this year. Even more, January 1 is National Bloody Mary Day. Here are some top spots to consider when making New Year’s Day brunch plans. We also have lists of best New Year's Eve dining options, some cool NYE celebrations, and other top weekend events.
3. Texas antiques mecca Round Top beckons as a quaint winter escape. When the Round Top Antiques Show crowds depart, the old German town gets back to its Lone Star State roots of rustic charm, classic attractions, and colorful characters, perfect for a weekend stay. New retail, sundry shops, restaurants, and a microbrewery make Round Top a year-long choice for those needing an escape from traffic, high-rises, and clamor.
4. From scandals to staff changes, everything that happened in 2022 Dallas-Fort Worth theater. Change was afoot this year in Dallas-Fort Worth theater, from company openings and closings to staff shake-ups and even a union kerfuffle. Here's all the big news that happened, onstage and off.
5. The 10 worst movies of 2022 range from comedic goofs to fantastic beat-downs. In the post- (ongoing? never-ending?) pandemic world, going to the movie theater is still a roll-of-the-dice for many people. These were our critic's picks for the 10 worst films of 2022.