This week's hot headlines
Best bars for Dry January top this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. Where to drink in Fort Worth right now: 8 best bars for Dry January. Navigating your way through a “Dry January?” You’re not alone. Local bartenders and brewers agree, the non-alcoholic movement is on the rise. Here are eight places to enjoy elevated alcohol-free options in Fort Worth this month – and maybe beyond.
2. Jars desserts from Top Chef Fabio Viviani ready to pop in Fort Worth. A celebrity chef concept popped open in Fort Worth: Jars by Fabio Viviani, the much-anticipated new fast-casual gourmet dessert concept from Top Chef alum Fabio Viviani, debuted its Fort Worth location at 3000 South Hulen St. #150 on Friday, January 19.
3. Meet and greet in Grapevine with Jenn Todryk, star of HGTV No Demo RenoNo Demo Reno. A popular designer and HGTV star was set for a meet and greet in Grapevine: Jenn Todryk, vivacious host of HGTV’s No Demo Reno, held court at Grapevine Mills Mall inside Arhaus The Loft on January 18.
4. Fort Worth Music Festival unveils full lineup for 2024 edition. The full lineup for the second annual Fort Worth Music Festival & Conference has been revealed, featuring a variety of established artists alongside up-and-coming singers and bands.
5. Best Fort Worth restaurants for dining out on Valentine's Day in 2024. Fort Worth restaurants are ready to entice customers with lavish specials for lovers, some that extend both the weekend before and after Valentine's Day. More restaurants will be added to this list as the big day approaches, so keep checking back.