This week's hot headlines
New Sundance Square market leads this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. 3rd Street Market opens in FW's Sundance Square with all the best eats. A former bar and grill in Fort Worth's Sundance Square has just become a splendid market. Called 3rd St. Market, it opened at 425 W. 3rd St., in what was once Frankie's (and more recently 3rd St Bar & Grill), featuring all the best stuff to eat: sourdough bread, sandwiches, soups, pastries, charcuterie, and wine.
2. Rooftop Cinema Club unveils new opening date and movie lineup for Fort Worth. Rooftop Cinema Club Downtown Fort Worth will start showing movies on top of The Worthington Renaissance Downtown Fort Worth Hotel on Tuesday, November 1. The venue will let guests enjoy 360-degree views of downtown Fort Worth from the rooftop of the hotel while they relax in deckchairs with personal wireless headphones in front of the state-of-the-art LED screen showing iconic movies.
3. New coffee shop in Arlington captures its diverse neighborhood perfectly. A new specialty coffee shop has opened in Arlington with a goal of embracing the city's diverse community and culture. Called Cup O'Vibes, it's located in a heavily residential area at 800 E. Sublett Rd. #170 in South Arlington, in a small shopping center that's also home to Global Food Market.
4. BBQ, toasty subs, and Italian top this Fort Worth restaurant news. This roundup of Fort Worth dining news has new openings, reopenings, and expansions. There's news about sub sandwiches, BBQ, and cool Halloween desserts, gathered from press releases and other sources across the internet, far and wide. Here's what's happening in Fort Worth restaurant news.
5. Fort Worth guests don Western best to give cancer the boot at 2022 Cowtown Ball. On a picture-perfect fall evening, 450 supporters of the American Cancer Society gathered alfresco at the Fort Worth Zoo for the 29th annual Cowtown Ball. Appropriately themed "Spurs on the Savanna," the September 30 gala welcomed guests outfitted in their best Western chic, who raised more than $450,000 for ACS.