This week's hot headlines
Clown burgers & cookie nachos top this week's 5 most-read Fort Worth stories
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Fort Worth restaurant news comes with cookie nachos and clown burgers. This edition of Fort Worth restaurant news includes some fun openings, a resuscitation, and lots of new menus for spring. Here's the latest restaurant news in Fort Worth.
2. The 10 best chefs in Fort Worth this year leave diners hungry for more. It’s not a job for the weary or faint of heart, cooking for the public. Throw in managing staff, battling food costs, and countless other challenges, and most quickly find being a chef is one of the hardest gigs around. These 10 nominees for Tastemaker Awards Chef of the Year make it all look flawless.
3. Fort Worth's best chef, restaurant, burger, and more crowned at 2023 Tastemaker Awards. The annual CultureMap Tastemaker Awards came to Fort Worth for the second year, with a grand celebration on April 27 to honor the city’s talented and hard-working culinary stars. Here were the winners in each category.
4. These are the 12 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. There are a bunch of great things to do in and around Fort Worth this weekend, including a great comedian, two concerts by a classical cellist, screenings of an acclaimed animated film, an art festival, five concerts in a variety of genres, a beer festival, and the final days of a notable art exhibition.
5. LL Cool J will rock the bells with tour of hip-hop royalty coming to Fort Worth. Rapper LL Cool J will embark on his first headline arena tour in 30 years, called "Rock The Bells & Live Nation Urban Presents The F.O.R.C.E. (Frequencies of Real Creative Energy) Live," which includes a stop at Dickies Arena on Thursday, August 24. The Roots, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and DJ Z-Trip will collaborate on performances at each stop, and the bill will also include a rotating cast of big-name acts.