This week's hot headlines
Wild party house for sale tops this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here. For the best Christmas lights, go here.
1. Ultimate party house with indoor pool hits market for $745,000 in Fort Worth. A seemingly inconspicuous home in east Fort Worth shows that you never really know what kind of wild-and-crazy stuff is going on inside a house - and not to judge a building by its exterior. The four-bedroom, five-bathroom house at 1809 Carl St., four miles east of downtown Fort Worth, recently hit the market for $745,000, and a peek at the interior photos shows why it's attracted lots of attention on the Zillow Gone Wild Facebook page and Twitter account.
2. These are the 13 can't-miss shows in Dallas-Fort Worth theater for December. This is the best time of the year to go see a show. There are so many family-friendly offerings just begging to become traditions, and lots of new interpretations of holiday classics. Plus, there are always one or two non-holiday themes shows, if you need a break from all the tinsel and holly. Here are 13 local shows to watch this month.
3. Italian osteria to open in downtown Fort Worth from top restaurant team. One of Fort Worth's most acclaimed restaurant teams has something Italian in the works: Called 61 Osteria, it's the new upscale Italian concept from restaurateur Adam Jones and award-winning chef Blaine Staniford, and it'll open in downtown Fort Worth in early 2023.
4. Where to eat in Fort Worth right now: 10 restaurants to take holiday guests. It’s hard to please every guest in town for the holidays, but we’re going to try. As part of our annual tradition, for our December Where to Eat, we are pointing you in the direction of the best restaurants to take your holiday visitors, finicky or not, and show them the best Fort Worth has to offer.
5. Best Fort Worth restaurants for Christmas 2022 dining in or to-go. Christmas is really a two-day dining extravaganza, with celebratory meals served from Christmas Eve through Christmas night. This list compiles restaurants serving Christmas Eve and Christmas Day brunches and dinners, along with some to-go options for at-home celebrations.