This Week's Hot Headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. Where to eat in Fort Worth right now: 5 hot new restaurants for March. Fort Worth has seen a burst of restaurants open recently. There's a little something for everyone, including high-profile chef-driven spots and bar-driven restaurants with generous outdoor space. Here are five need-to-know restaurants recently opened.
2. Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival fires up return of 4-day foodie fete for 2022. Fort Worth’s tastiest feeding frenzy of spring is back for its seventh edition. The 2022 Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival will take place over four days and three nights March 31 through April 3, featuring the best of the city's culinary talent — along with a few special guests. Here's a preview of what to expect.
3. New Mediterranean and fresh-Mex top this Fort Worth restaurant news. Fort Worth's dining scene is cooking, with exciting openings, heartwarming reopenings, enticing new dishes, tempting new drinks, and everything in between. Here's what's happening in Fort Worth restaurant news.
4. Willie Nelson returns to Dallas-Fort Worth in star-filled Outlaw Music Festival. After canceling a Billy Bob's Texas show that would have taken place earlier this month, country music legend Willie Nelson now plans to return to North Texas as the headliner of the Outlaw Music Festival, taking place at Dos Equis Pavilion on July 2.
5. New blow dry bar is more than a tease for Southlake's best tressed. A new salon is ready to blow Southlake away: Blo Blow Dry Bar will debut in the Park Village Shopping Center on Friday, April 8 — just in time for cute family Easter pics and that all-important prom season.