This week's hot headlines
Chance to meet 'Yellowstone' star tops this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. Favorite 'Yellowstone' cowboy to greet fans at Fort Worth-area whiskey shindig. Yellowstone star sightings are becoming weekly occurrences around Fort Worth, and here comes a new chance to mingle with a fan favorite: Forrie J. Smith, who plays old-timer ranch hand Lloyd Pierce, is coming to Oak & Eden Whiskey's flagship nano-distillery in Bridgeport on Saturday, December 3.
2. McDonald's tests out one-of-a-kind new restaurant model in Fort Worth. McDonald’s is trying out a brand new test restaurant concept, and the only place it's happening is in Fort Worth. Located at 8540 West Fwy., the new store is a first-of-its-kind test restaurant that the company says is designed for customers on-the-go.
3. Affluent Fort Worth neighbor leads list of lavish holiday spending budgets in U.S. As the most wonderful time of the year approaches, holiday shopping budgets are in the spotlight, and a study from WalletHub lists Flower Mound as one of the top cities where Santa doesn't need a whole lot of help.
4. Texas parks beckon throughout 2022 holidays with festive events and peaceful escapes. If roasting s'mores and hiking in the great outdoors sounds fun, pack up your family and visit one of Texas’ state parks this holiday season. Texas state parks and historic sites are ringing in the holidays with a number of festive events.
5. Chic new wine & whiskey lounge in Trophy Club lets you pour-your-own. Wine and whiskey rule at a new venue that just opened in Trophy Club, way up there by Roanoke. Called Social Oak Wine & Whiskey Lounge, it's an upscale lounge at 2230 TX-114 #550, that promises to serve wines and whiskeys from around the globe.