This week's hot headlines
Best new restaurant patios top this week's 5 most-read Fort Worth stories
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that listhere.
1. Where to eat in Fort Worth right now: 5 new restaurants with best patios. There is nothing like the fall when temperatures cool and the sun still shines, for absolutely perfect patio weather. That time has arrived. Here are five new picks for best restaurants with outdoor seating.
2. Bushi Bushi is ready to deliver dumplings and Chinese food to Fort Worth. A new restaurant specializing in dumplings has made its Fort Worth debut: Bushi Bushi Market, known for its freshly made dumplings and authentic Chinese cuisine, is open for grab-and-go in the Near Southside neighborhood at 814 W. Rosedale St.
3. Fort Worth restaurant Reata settles on interim address in its relocation saga. Fort Worth restaurant Reata Restaurant, which is leaving its longtime location at at 310 Houston St. in Sundance Square, is moving to a new interim location nearby: It'll return to its original location at 530 Throckmorton St. in July 2024, where it will reside until it moves into a more permanent home still TBD.
4. Fort Worth's No. 1 BBQ restaurant Goldee's spawns a rib-themed sibling. Fort Worth's buzziest name in barbecue is launching a spinoff: Goldee's BBQ, ranked as the top barbecue joint in Texas, is opening a sibling restaurant on the east side of Fort Worth. Called Ribbee's, it’ll be located at 923 E. Seminary Dr.
5. Oysters and seafood towers surface at Plank Seafood in Fort Worth. A new seafood spot has swum into Fort Worth: Plank Seafood Provisions, a coastally inspired oyster bar and wood-fire seafood grill, opened October 16 at the Shops at Clearfork, at 5289 Marathon Ave.