This Week's Hot Headlines
New wellness spa primps this week's 5 hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Want a list of best things to do this weekend? Find that here.
1. Famed spa resort Canyon Ranch eases exclusive new wellness club into Fort Worth. One of the most famous destination health spas in America is bringing something entirely new to Fort Worth: Canyon Ranch will launch a first-of-its-kind wellness club in the forthcoming Crescent Fort Worth Development in the Cultural District in 2023.
2. Big Fort Worth foodie event taken off table in October due to 'challenging times'. Another fun Fort Worth fall event is down: Taste Fort Worth at Clearfork, originally scheduled for October 7, 2021, has been moved to March 3, 2022, "to ensure a thoughtful, safe and successful event," organizers say. "Safe" usually means when conditions aren't so COVID-y, without having to spell it out yet again.
3. New salad spot spruces up this batch of Fort Worth restaurant news. Salad has all of a sudden become a hot thing, and this batch of Fort Worth restaurant news includes a new one opening in Arlington. There's also new brisket tacos, pumpkin cheesecake, wings, breakfast, and brunch. Here's what's happening in Fort Worth restaurant news.
4. Gumbo's back on at Southlake's most upscale New Orleans restaurant. One of Southlake's finest Cajun-Creole restaurants is back: Copeland's of New Orleans reopened its location in the Hilton Dallas/ Southlake Town Square Hotel at 1400 Plaza Pl. on September 20. The restaurant closed temporarily due to the pandemic in April 2020.
5. Superhero gymnast Jordan Chiles flies high toward Fort Worth on Gold Over America Tour. Olympic gymnast Jordan Chiles has gone viral for her fierce superhero-inspired floor exercise routines. But off the mat, she's exactly the kind of modern-day Wonder Woman that the new Gold Over America Tour — coming to Dickies Arena on October 9 — wants to exemplify for the next generation of little girls.