Fort Worth's luxury Crescent Hotel to open with restaurant and TV chef
A new luxury hotel in Fort Worth's Cultural District is opening with a brand-name chef: The Crescent Hotel, the new property from Crescent Real Estate (Ritz-Carlton, Dallas) that's debuting in late summer, will open with two restaurant concepts led by Executive Chef Preston Paine.
Paine has been serving as executive chef of Exxir Hospitality in Bishop Arts (Paradiso, Casablanca, Tejas) but he also appeared on Food Network's Ciao House in spring 2023, In addition, because that's not enough, he's a co-founder of Shug's Bagels. Many irons in the fire.
Located at 3300 Camp Bowie Blvd. mere steps from The Modern Art Museum and the 7th Street strip, the Crescent will be a five-story hotel with 200 guestrooms (including 12 luxury suites), and dining options that include:
- Emelia's, an upscale Mediterranean restaurant
- Blue Room at Emelia's, a fine dining option within Emelia's
- The Circle Bar, a bar in the hotel lobby
The Circle Bar will be the welcoming social center of the hotel, open for morning espressos, afternoon aperitivos, cocktails, wine, and bites from Emelia’s menu into the evening
An exclusive rooftop bar will offer panoramic views of Fort Worth and craft cocktails curated by expert mixologists.
Other features include:
- more than 14,000 square feet of special event space across 10 unique venues, comprising a mix of indoor and outdoor spaces, each with state-of-the-art technology.
- an 8,000-square-foot courtyard with a custom climate-controlled tent for year-round memorable events, weddings, and celebrations
- The Grand Ballroom, with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
The Canyon Ranch Wellness Club, slated to open in October, will give hotel guests access to a state-of-the-art fitness center and renowned spa, with 10 treatment rooms and a salon.
“Rising at the cultural crossroads of a vibrant downtown and the surrounding neighborhoods, The Crescent Hotel will deliver a local experience,” says owner John Goff in a statement. “From thoughtful on-property programming and culinary experiences and partnerships with renowned local museums and attractions to a curated art program inspired by international as well as local artists, the hotel experience will serve as Fort Worth’s living room – an extension of the inspired surrounding areas.”