This week's hot headlines
Fort Worth foodies feast in this week's 5 most popular stories
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. Culinary connoisseurs get their fill at 2023 Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival. The city's biggest feeding frenzy showcased Fort Worth's culinary stars and some out-of-town guests, too.
2. King of Country George Strait saddles up for 2 shows in Fort Worth. The King of Country will play two shows at Fort Worth's Dickies Arena in November, with special guest Caitlyn Smith.
3. Award-winning Fort Worth restaurant-bar spins off tropical sibling. Near Southside bar The Bearded Lady is spinning off a chill new sibling bar called Tropic Lady in Fort Worth's River East district.
4. 8 best new restaurants in Fort Worth compete for top Tastemaker title. In the 2023 edition of our annual CultureMap Tastemaker Awards, the Best New Restaurant category is the only one chosen by our readers, in a bracket-style competition.
5. Bookmark these 28 festivals hitting Dallas-Fort Worth in spring 2023. In April, it seems like there's pretty much a festival every day, covering a wide range of categories, from film to nature to food to music to the environment.