This Week's Hot Headlines
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Where to eat in Fort Worth right now: 5 just-opened new restaurants. As life begins to normalize, more and more people are itching to try new restaurants. As luck would have it, Fort Worth and the surrounding areas have seen a big wave of new restaurant openings lately. For our regular monthly Where to Eat feature, we've found five new destinations to try.
2. Historic Fort Worth tower to light up with high-tech art for 2 nights. The 204-foot-tall Pioneer Tower at Will Rogers Memorial Center will light up as a beacon of Fort Worth art and life for two nights only this summer.
3. The best Fort Worth restaurants to treat Mom for Mother's Day brunch 2021. Mother's Day brunch is back, with festivities ranging from multicourse fine dining menus to live music and even live longhorns at one spot. Here are Fort Worth’s best places to brunch on May 9.
4. 2 Tarrant County cities are among America's 25 most diverse. Finance website WalletHub released its report on 2021’s Most Diverse Cities in America, and it says Texas is home to some of the most diverse cities in the country. Two of them are in Tarrant County.
5. Officer-owned Blue Line Winery finds cozy new home in Old Town Keller. Blue Line Winery is a mom-and-pop operation that makes and sells wines, both reds and whites, including all your favorite varietals: Cabernet, Merlot, Moscato, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and more. Now the Colleyville-based winery has found a charming new location to call home.